- Melville ships three club orders per year, typically in January, April and October.
- Melville allows members to customize shipments. You can swap out or exchange any bottles, and you’ll be charged for the bottles you choose to receive. You must receive the minimum number of bottles for your club level.
- To ensure the quality of your wine, Melville may choose to ship a club early, or hold it until a later date depending on temperatures in your area. Generally, we choose to ship when it is between 25 and 78 degrees at the shipping address and along key transportation points.
- By signing up for one of our clubs you are acknowledging that you are over 21 years of age and authorize Melville Winery to charge your credit card for three annual shipments. Credit cards will be charged approximately 2 weeks prior to the physical shipment of wine.
- Under Visa and Mastercard terms & conditions, your credit card on file may be automatically updated via an encrypted system from the issuer.
- Melville will send email reminders to members with an invalid credit card number. Any orders that we are not able to charge by the scheduled ship day will be cancelled, and will be considered a skipped shipment.
- Members who select to pick up their shipments will have approximately six weeks from the date of release to pick up their shipments. The deadline will be noted in the email communications. During this six-week time frame, members can either pick up their shipment, request that we hold it past the deadline, or request that it be shipped to them.
- Any orders not otherwise notated will be shipped to the address on file after the deadline. Wines may only be held until the following club shipment deadline, then will be shipped to the address on file. Shipping fees will apply to all orders that are shipped after the deadline, regardless of club level.
- Melville utilizes FedEx for all shipping services. Please note that an adult over the age of 21 must be present to sign for your shipment and must present a valid ID at the time of delivery.
- FedEx tracking information will be sent to the email address on file. Any shipments returned to Melville in the event of either a signature issue, failure to pick up from FedEx in the required time frame, or failure to notify Melville of an address change will be subject to additional charges.
- Ex) Returned to winery $15 – $24
- Ex) Change of address after shipment has been scanned $15
- We will only ship wines when the forecast in your location for the delivery window is between a certain temperature range (approximately 25-78 degrees). Should you request to receive it outside that temperature range, we will proceed with shipping your order via FedEx Ground at your request, however, cannot guarantee the quality of your wine upon its arrival and will not issue a replacement should your order arrive in unsatisfactory condition.
- Any fees owed will be processed to the card on file.
- If you have an issue with your package (damaged, lost etc.), please contact Melville directly and we will contact FedEx on your behalf.
- To view our list of states we ship to, or to view our full shipping policies, visit melvillewinery.com
Placing your account on hold
- Melville understands that there are certain circumstances that may necessitate placing a membership on hold. We will allow for up to two skipped shipments. During this hold, you may still receive your membership discount on winery purchases, however complimentary tastings will not be available. After a third skipped shipment, we will automatically cancel your membership. Memberships may be reactivated at any time.
- Club memberships can be canceled after the receipt of one club shipment, and with at least two week’s notice prior to any shipment. As a courtesy, Melville extends wine club discounts to customers immediately upon joining the club. If club membership is cancelled prior to receiving any shipments, a $75 processing fee will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Memberships may be cancelled in person in the tasting room, over the phone, or via email to email@example.com.
- Melville will make every attempt to contact customers via email and/or phone who have shipments that were not picked up or have been returned to the winery. If we are not able to reach you, shipments will be discarded after one year from the date of purchase and a credit will remain on your account.
Melville maintains the right to change membership policies or benefits at any time.
For any questions about Melville’s Wine club memberships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805.735.7030.