Due to regulatory state laws, Melville Winery currently only ships to the following states and municipalities:
AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY
We can not ship to:
AL, AR, DE, IN, KY, LA, ME, MS, NE, NJ, OK, RI, SC, SD, UT, VT, WV
Melville Winery is committed to the integrity and preservation of your wine purchases. Therefore, in order to preserve the quality of the wine and ensure that it arrives to you in excellent condition, wines ordered during our hot weather months (June – October) will be shipped after November 1st. Should the weather change during this period though, Melville Winery will contact you to arrange an earlier shipment. We will fulfill customer requests for immediate delivery during these warmer months, however Melville relinquishes any responsibility for the quality of the wine upon its arrival. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions regarding our wine shipping policy.
We ship FedEx Ground for business addresses and FedEx Home for residential addresses. These services typically deliver in 1-7 business days (depending on your location within the United States). We ship out orders for CA Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and customers can expect delivery within 1-3 business days; outside of California, we ship out orders on Mondays and customers can expect delivery within 2-6 business days.
- All orders placed Wednesday through Sunday will typically ship out the following week.
- We encourage customers to choose a business address to ensure a more successful delivery.
- We require 24 hours to process orders before they ship out
- Expedited shipping options may be requested by calling the winery M-F 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM at 805-735-7030.
- An adult over the age of 21 must be present to sign for your shipment and must present a valid ID at the time of delivery.
- Melville Winery cannot accept responsibility for failed delivery attempts. If packages are returned to the winery, they may be re-shipped at customer’s request and expense.
PROP 65 WARNING
Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol.
Melville maintains the right to change shipping policies or benefits at any time.
For any questions about lease contact email@example.com or call 805.735.7030.