Learn about our farming
Receive updates right in your inbox
Purchase our wines
"Off-the-charts good... these are some of the greatest values in the world of wine today"
The Wine Advocate
- 3 bottles three times a year
- 15% off all winery purchases
- 2 complimentary wine tastings per visit
- Annual appreciation party access and more
- 6 bottles three times a year
- 20% off all winery purchases
- Access to select library offerings
- 4 complimentary wine tastings per visit
- 3 pick up parties annually and more
- 12 bottles three times a year
- 25% off all winery purchases
- 8 complimentary wine tastings per visit
- Use of private room for tastings with winery concierge
- Access to exclusive educational events and more
Explore our current release & special offers
“Estate vineyard to bottle” tour & tasting
Get to know the Melville team
Its such a privilege to only work with fruit from our own land – sustainability, consistency, qualityCHAD MELVILLE - Co-founder / Head Winegrower
We have to be brave; old school tradition with beautiful California fruit.RON MELVILLE - Founder / President
Upcoming EventsSee all Events
Join us for a Special Valentine’s Tasting!
February 10th – 11th & February 17th – 18th
Thanks to the tireless work of so many, Highway 101 is now open and we invite you to embrace that lovin’ feeling with an exclusive and rare tasting of library pinot noirs along with our first ever blanc de noir sparkling wine. These small lot collection vertical flights will be offered on the weekends both before and after valentine’s day in the seclusion of our barrel room library. All of the wines will be available for purchase on these dates only. We kindly request reservations for groups of 8 or more. If you would like to reserve a table to picnic please contact us at email@example.com. We hope you are able to visit us soon to enjoy the beauty and bounty of the Santa Rita Hills!
Departs July 14. Returns July 19 2018:
Join Idaho River Adventures and Melville Vineyard and Winery for 6 days and 5 nights of great wine and food on the Middle Fork of the Salmon. Located in the heart of the Santa Rita Hills AVA, Melville is known for their Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and cold climate Syrah.